Executive Living in this Beautiful Modern Townhouse
Bright, beautiful and boasting modern appeal, this stunning townhouse looks and feels like new. An oasis of style and function crafted for executives, the residence unveils flowing interiors and a low-maintenance design requiring minimal upkeep.
The fresh colour palette is complemented by stunning appointments, matte black fittings and high ceilings on both levels, allowing light and breezes to filter inside.
You will feel right at home inside the inviting family and dining area, adorned with exquisite tiles and an open layout featuring a sublime kitchen with Ilve appliances. Stepping outdoors to the arboured patio and garden courtyard, you are presented with a peaceful, leafy space to entertain and enjoy alfresco dinners and drinks with friends.
A study nook, three bedrooms and two modern bathrooms reside upstairs, and a powder room and double garage feature below. All the bedrooms include built-in robes, and the master boasts a modern dual vanity ensuite.
Situated in a spectacular setting just 9.5km from the CBD, buyers will love the lifestyle location. Cafes, shops and IGA are right down the street on Old Cleveland Road, and you can venture a stone’s throw to Camp Hill Marketplace and Westfield Carindale. Perfect for professionals and families – city bus stops, San Sisto College, St Martin’s Primary School and Carina State School are all a moment’s walk away, and you can stroll to beautiful nearby parks, playgrounds, sporting clubs and the Clem Jones Centre.
– Executive modern townhouse in a boutique complex of 4
– Open, light-filled living and dining area with stylish floor tiles
– Superb stylish kitchen adorned with Ilve appliances
– Arboured patio and garden courtyard for entertaining
– Study nook, 3 bedrooms with built-in robes and 2.5 bathrooms
– The relaxing master bedroom features an ensuite
– Remote double garage with laundry and upstairs linen storage
– Zoned ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– Walk to buses, schools, parks, cafes, IGA and Westfield Carindale
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.