Freestanding, Low-Set Villa in a Beautiful Parkside Setting
Presenting a blissful lifestyle in a beautiful parkside precinct, this freestanding villa in ‘Carindale Views’ boasts resort-style amenities and the famous Minnippi Parklands only steps away.
Recently updated with renovated bathrooms, new paint and upgraded electricals, the property forms a stylish home for couples, downsizers, young families or investors.
The single-level layout accommodates ease of living and centres around an open-plan lounge and dining area with air-conditioning. The well-appointed kitchen is designed with functionality in mind and features excellent storage, large benchtops and a dishwasher.
Making the most of the outdoors and maximising alfresco living, the villa extends to an undercover patio, sundeck and grassed courtyard at the rear, which offer exceptional privacy and a thoughtful configuration for outdoor dining and entertaining.
The floor plan features three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a lock-up garage and driveway parking. All the bedrooms include built-in robes, and the master boasts an ensuite and air-conditioning.
Residing in a peaceful estate, buyers will love the recreation space with the on-site swimming pool, Epala Street Park, and Minnippi Parklands only steps away. With acres of greenery, walking/bike paths, playgrounds and an upcoming golf course close at hand, there is so much space to explore. Perfect for families, you are around the corner from bus stops and childcare, 1.7km to Carina State School and close to private colleges. Just 4 minutes to Westfield Carindale, moments from the Gateway Motorway and 18 minutes to the CBD, a sensational lifestyle awaits.
Body Corp Fees: $4,513.76 per year including admin, sinking funds & building insurance.
– Freestanding villa in the spectacular ‘Carindale Views’
– Light-filled, open-plan living and dining area
– Kitchen featuring ample cabinetry and a dishwasher
– Undercover patio, sundeck and grassed courtyard
– Three bedrooms all include built-in robes
– Two renovated bathrooms, including a master ensuite
– Single-car lock-up garage with laundry and internal access
– Additional driveway parking and side access gates
– Matte black ceiling fans and security screens throughout
– Air-conditioning in the living area and main bedroom
– Recently painted and upgraded electrical
– On-site swimming pool and landscaped gardens
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.