Riverside Lifestyle in the Famous Woolstore Precinct
An iconic address in Teneriffe’s famed Woolstore precinct, this beautiful lofty apartment in ‘W4’ unveils a unique design, industrial aesthetic and timeless appeal in a stunning riverside setting.
Positioned within the historic walls of a 1930s Woolstore transformed by award-winning architect Donovan Hill, the two-bedroom apartment blends modern convenience with rustic original details.
Feature brick walls and towering ceilings with exposed beams adorn the lofty living/dining area and modern kitchen, drawing in lots of light, breezes and glimpses across the river, jacarandas and Bulimba.
The functional design features two generous bedrooms and two stylish bathrooms, including an ensuite. There is also zoned ducted air-conditioning, ample internal storage, and three storage cages by the secure car space.
In the heart of Teneriffe, buyers will love the cosmopolitan lifestyle and dream location 3.4km from the CBD. Just 140m from the Teneriffe CityCat, bus stops and famous Riverwalk, you have excellent access to transport and scenic walking paths along the water to New Farm Park and the Powerhouse. An exquisite array of cafes, restaurants and bars are right down the street, and you can stroll to nearby Gasworks and James Street for a wide array of boutique shopping, dining and entertainment.
Body Corp Fees: $5,965.68 including admin, sinking funds & building insurance.
Sinking Fund Balance (6/11/2023): $514,753.79
– Riverside Teneriffe apartment in the W4 Woolstore
– Lofty living and dining area with cathedral ceilings
– Kitchen with stainless steel oven, dishwasher and gas cooktop
– River breezes and glimpses to the water and Bulimba
– 2 bedrooms with BIRs, 2 bathrooms and a concealed laundry
– 1 secure car space and 3 storage cages
– Secure building with on-site management and visitor parking
– Building amenities include a heated 18m lap pool and a gym
– 140m to Teneriffe Riverwalk, CityCat and bus stops
– Walk to cafes, restaurants, Gasworks and James Street
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.