Spacious Three-Bedroom Apartment in Coveted Camp Hill
Gazing across the leafy suburban landscape from its premier position in Camp Hill, this sublime three-bedroom apartment offers easy living in a lifestyle locale.
One of only 10 units within the private boutique complex, the apartment’s open design is awash with natural light, timber floors and neutral tones, creating a calming, inviting ambience that enhances the lush green outlooks.
The contemporary interiors centre around the air-conditioned living and dining area, filled with beautiful breezes drawn in from sliding glass doors that open to the elevated balcony, delighting in the peaceful easterly aspect.
Cooking and meal prep are easy in the excellent kitchen, featuring plentiful cabinetry, good bench space and a stainless steel oven.
Three generous bedrooms feature full-length mirrored built-in robes and ceiling fans. A central bathroom/laundry with a separate toilet services the apartment, and parking is provided via the lock-up garage.
Offering a dream lifestyle, every amenity is at your fingertips. You can walk to the city bus stops, cafes, restaurants and stores along Old Cleveland Road or venture 4 minutes to Camp Hill Marketplace and Westfield Carindale for sensational shopping and dining. Just 200m from childcare, 850m from Whites Hill State College, 17 minutes to the CBD and moments from private schools and the motorway, this property is perfect for professionals, downsizers and families.
Currently tenanted for $580 per week until the 27th July 2024.
– Magnificent apartment in a private complex of 10
– Eastern aspect capturing leafy suburban outlooks
– First-floor position with a breezy balcony
– Light-filled living and dining area with air-conditioning
– Excellent kitchen with ample cabinetry and quality appliances
– 3 generous bedrooms featuring mirrored built-in robes
– Central bathroom/laundry with a separate toilet
– Timber floors, ceiling fans and security screens
– Single-car lock-up garage
– Walk to buses, cafes, childcare and Whites Hill State College
Contact Remy Durieux on 0406 486 635 for more information.